Point on the Bow (PoB) Building and Services:
- 15 story building, 38 privately owned condominium units.
- Units feature natural gas fireplaces and gas service, floor to ceiling tinted glass windows and balconies with unobstructed views of the Bow River.
- In suite climate control.
- PoB is a pet friendly building.
- Large atrium lobby, library/games room, owners' social room, swimming pool and hot tub, exercise room, large outdoor patio with BBQ area.
- The outdoor patio is connected to both the swimming pool and owners' social room.
- Owners' social room includes full kitchen, dining facilities for up to 12 people and sitting area.
- The building provides recycling and compost facilities.
- Underground parkade is spacious, clean, well lit and heated. It includes resident titled parking and secure storage room, 9 visitor parking spaces and a car wash.
- Full time on-site building and maintenance managers plus 24-hour security/concierge service.
- Outside property is landscaped and decorated to compliment the park area setting.
- PoB is right on the Bow River Pathway, near to the Bow River with easy accessibility to Sunnyside and the Kensington shopping area, across one of 3 bridges.
- Short walk to Prince's Island Park, the C-Train, restaurants, grocery stores and other shopping.
- PoB is at the end of a street with no through traffic. I has quick access out of the downtown core to routes to other Calgary communities and out of the city.